TEC-1 Timed Event Counter
Counts Events With or Without the
of a Time Window
The TEC-1 has three modes of operation:
- The "Time Window" Mode, where events are counted with
an internally timed window
- The "Gate" Mode, where events are counted within
an externally timed window.
- The "Con't" Mode, where events are continually
counted without a time window.
|The TEC-1 is an ideal link
Event Detector, such as the Dagan Model WD2
Discriminator, and a chart recorder or computer. The TEC-1 counts
through a TTL event input BNC, and outputs total events to both a
event BNC and also to a Digital Meter.
| Front Panel Controls:
- Thumbwheel Switch - Controls the internal timing of
in which events are counted.
- X1/X10 Switch - Determines the range of the
In the X1 position, the range is from 0.1 to 29.9 seconds. In the X10
the range is from 1 to 299 seconds.
- LED - Lights when the time window is running.
- Auto Repeat/Single Switch - In "Single" mode, at
end of the time window the TEC-1 stops counting and holds the total
counted until the next start/reset. In "Auto Repeat" mode, at
the end of the time window the total events are reset to zero and
time window begins.
- Event Monitor - Displays the total number of events
until reset. Note:As the meter is an analog input meter, the total
of events may vary by 1% of the reading above 100 events (range is
- Time Done BNC - Outputs a 1 msec TTL pulse at the
end of the
- Gate BNC - Allows for external time window control.
when in Gate mode and TTL high signal is applied to the Gate BNC.
- Time Window/Con't/Gate Switch - In "Time Window"
operation of the internal time window section is activated. In "Con't"
position, the TEC-1 continuously counts events without a time window,
can be reset to zero with the Start/Reset switch or BNC. In "Gate"
position, the external gate timing is activated
- Start/Reset - The Start/Reset push button switch
and the TTL
input BNC(TTL high level triggers Start/Reset) initiate both the Start
counting and the reset to zero functions.
- Event Input BNC - Each TTL high input pulse counts
- Analog Output BNC - Outputs an analog positive DC
10mVper event up to approximately 13 volts or 1300 events.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, 10 watts
(specify both voltage
|| Timed Event Counter (for 100 to 115 volt
| $ 1,190.00
|220 volt Power Supply (needed
for 220 volt line power
||Also available for counts up to 4096 by special order (analog
meter is limited to 1999 with 1 count resolution)
||add $ 80.00
Warning: This equipment is not intended for
in human applications or human experimentation.
[ Home | News
| Products | Ordering
| Feedback ]
Dagan Corporation Minneapolis MN USA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 1/12