LOW ELECTRICAL NOISE
The Heat Wave (HW-30) is an ideal microscope heating temperature-controller
· Low Noise: Internal DC Power supply outputs only heavily filtered DC to Heating Stage.
· High Power: (30 watts) Fast temperature steps. Able to maintain temperature during fast perfusion.
· Accurate Temperature Control: 20° to 50° C with stability of ± 0.2°C or better.
· Exact fit to microscopes: Adapter plates mate Heating Stage to almost any microscope.
· Pre-Heats Perfusion solutions: Unique Dove Tail Groove in Heating Stage allows perfusion lines to run through heating stage before entering bath chamber.
· Two Heating Stages: For use with 35mm culture dishes or with Dagan Recording Chambers.
· System Gain Control: Allows user interface to adjust system gain to the application.
HW-101 Heating Stage
HW-104 Heating Stage
|HW-30||HEAT WAVE 30 Watt Heater Controller||
|HW-B||Optional Battery input jacks (allows HW-30 to be run from 12V Battery)||
|HW-101||Heating Stage for use with 35mm Culture Dish (NEW 40% LOWER PRICE)||
|HW-104||Heating Stage for use with Dagan Recording chambers||
|ADPT||Adapter Plate to mount heater stages to microscope (Indicate microscope model)||
|TH-30||Spare Thermister for HW-30||$95.00|
Heating and Cooling Temperature Controllers:
Dagan Corporation Minneapolis MN USA Email: Info@dagan.com 3/10