The PowerLab 16/30 is a
high-performance data acquisition system suitable for a wide range of
research applications that require up to 16 input channels. Typical
applications include human and animal physiology, pharmacology,
neurophysiology, biology, zoology, biochemistry, and biomedical
The unit is capable of recording at speeds of up to
400 000 samples per second continuously to disk, and is compatible with
instruments, signal conditioners and transducers carried by
ADInstruments, as well as many other brands.
In addition to
standard single-ended BNC inputs, the PowerLab 16/30 features 4
differential Pod ports that allow for direct connection of Pod signal
conditioners and appropriate transducers.
The PowerLab 16/30 features:
- Twelve general-purpose BNC analog inputs
- Four optional single-ended (BNC)/differential (Pod Port) analog
- Two independent stimulator outputs
- External trigger input and signal triggering
- Wide range of low-pass filters
- AC or DC coupling
- Digital inputs and outputs for external instrument control
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface (supports USB 1.1) for connection to
Windows and MacOS computers
The PowerLab 16/30 is shipped with PowerLab software (Chart
and associated manuals and cables.
Can be rack mounted using a MLA190 Rack
Corporation for price and delivery information.
Warning: This equipment is not intended for
in human applications or human experimentation
| News | Products | Ordering | Feedback ]
Dagan Corporation Minneapolis
MN USA Email email@example.com 10/12